Paradise Scores Big at Prestigious Adrian Awards
Work for seven clients is recognized for excellence at the “Oscars” of the Travel and Hospitality Marketing Industry
Paradise capped off a banner 2017 of advertising honors by winning an impressive 22 Adrian Awards, which are issued by the Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HMSAI). The Adrians are widely regarded as the “Oscars” of the hospitality, travel and tourism marketing industry, and this year drew more than 1,200 entries from around the world. Paradise won seven Gold, seven Silver and eight Bronze awards across a wide array of categories and on behalf of seven Paradise clients.
The Gold winners move on to the next level and will vie for the Platinum awards, as well as Best of Show, to be announced at the HMSAI Adrian Awards Gala, held Feb. 20 at the New York Marriott Marquis.
“What an honor for our entire team,” said Tom Merrick, Paradise’s Vice President and Chief Creative Officer. “Paradise has always done well at the Adrians, but 2017 stands out as a special year. We’re looking forward to the New York dinner, and hopefully we’ll be able to add to our number.”
Paradise’s strong showing at the Adrians brings the agency’s 2017 awards total past 60. Throughout the year, Paradise was recognized for its outstanding creative, social media and public relations campaigns by such prestigious competitions as the ADDYs (including a Silver at the Nationals), the Visit Florida Flagler Awards, the Hermes Creative Awards, and now the Adrians.
The HMSAI awarded Adrians to the following Paradise clients: Space Florida; Naples, Marco Island & The Everglades; Amelia Island; Navarre Beach; Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium; Orlando North, Seminole County, and Daytona Beach. Below is the complete Paradise awards list.
- We Are Go, FL - Vacationauts: Press Kit and Field Guide (Space Florida)
- Destination Dysfunction Video (Amelia Island)
- Destination Dysfunction USAToday.com Gravity Unit (Amelia Island)
- We Are Go, FL - Vacationauts: Multi-Media Campaign (Space Florida)
- We Are Go, FL - Vacationauts: USA Today Print Ad (Space Florida)
- We Are Go, FL - Vacationauts: Great American Eclipse Radio (Space Florida)
- We Are Go, FL - Vacationauts: Email Series (Space Florida)
- “Cook Your Catch” content marketing package (Naples, Marco Island & The Everglades)
- Destination Dysfunction Complete Campaign (Amelia Island)
- Destination Dysfunction Website (Amelia Island)
- Otters and Their Waters $6 Saturdays (Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium)
- Florida’s Most Relaxing Place Multi-Media Campaign (Navarre Beach/Santa Rosa County)
- We Are Go, FL - Vacationauts: Public Relations Campaign (Space Florida)
- We Are Go, FL - Vacationauts: Digital Campaign (Space Florida)
- Destination Dysfunction TV (Amelia Island)
- Danica Patrick Social Media Campaign (Daytona Beach)
- Campaign with Saveur — Stone Crab (Naples, Marco Island & The Everglades)
- Orlando North Sports Hype Video (Orlando North, Seminole County)
- We Are Go, FL - Vacationauts: Social Media (Space Florida)
- We Are Go, FL - Vacationauts: Social Influencer Campaign (Space Florida)
- We Are Go, FL - Vacationauts: Takeover (Space Florida)
- We Are Go, FL - Vacationauts: Posters (Space Florida)