Paradise Wins 6 Regional Addy Awards
Paradise was honored at the Regional American Advertising Federation competition with six district-level ADDY Awards for its multi-platform “Vacationauts” campaign for Space Florida. The wins build on the major haul Paradise scored at February’s Tampa Bay ADDYs, where it took home 14 plaques for “We Are Go Vacationauts,” including Best of Show.
Here is a list of the six awards:
• Gold: “We are Go—Vacationauts,” Cross Platform, Integrated Advertising Campaign Regional/National – Consumer
• Gold: “We Are Go—Vacationauts,” Online/Interactive Mobile App for Space Florida
• Silver: “We are Go—Vacationauts,” PR lunchbox for Space Florida (Sales Kit/Product Information Sheets)
• Silver: “We are Go—Vacationauts,” Posters for Space Florida (Out-of-Home, poster campaign)
• Silver: “We are Go—Vacationauts,” Website Takeover for Space Florida (Online/Interactive, banner ad)
• Silver: “We are Go—Vacationauts,” TV spots for Space Florida (Online Film Video & Sound, Internet Commercial Campaign)
The awards, handed out by the American Advertising Federation and among the most coveted in the industry, were announced at a ceremony in Miami in May. Paradise’s work was recognized in the AAF’s 4th District, signifying that the agency produced some of the year’s finest creative in Florida and the Caribbean. The District wins propel the agency’s awards momentum.
The “We Are Go Vacationauts” campaign, designed for Space Florida, is the world’s first multi-media space tourism campaign. It was created to encourage individuals to make space a part of their Florida vacation. Full of rich imagery — evocative of 1960s travel advertising — paired with clever calls to action, the campaign taps into the consumer’s desire for adventure. The campaign includes television, social media, an interactive app and digital ads.